Enjoy the convenience, flexibility, and rewards of credit card payments for taxes or utilities. In cooperation with Official Payments Corporation, the Village of Oak Harbor offers individuals and businesses the opportunity to pay taxes, utility bills and fees by telephone or via the internet.
PROVEN SAFE AND RELIABLE
This service is safe, reliable, and in accordance with all state and government regulations. In order to process your payment, Official Payments Corporation, the credit cards service provider, charges a nominal convenience fee based on the amount of the transaction. To calculate the fee click HERE.
EASY PAYMENT VIA PHONE OR INTERNET
To pay by credit card call the toll-free number 1-800-2PAY-Tax (1-800-272-9829) or visit www. officialpayments.com to pay via the internet. For telephone payments, enter your Jurisdiction Code of 4624 for the Village of Oak Harbor when prompted. This code is required for payments by telephone.
You will be asked to enter information such as:
- The type of payment you are making (Utilities or Type of Tax Payment)
- Account Number
- Your credit card information
- The amount of the tax or utility payment
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment, including the appropriate fee
- Obtain approval of the charge
- Issue an onscreen confirmation number and printable digital receipt
Confirmation is emailed to users who request it. The charge will also appear on you credit card statement with the tax or utility amount on one line, the convenience fee amount on a separate line.