Brush pickup is the 3rd Monday of each month. Brush must be curbside by 7:00am the Monday of pickup. Failure to do so will result in the brush not being picked up until the following month.
- Butt ends of the brush are to face in the direction of the traffic flow.
- Thorns shall be separated from the rest of the brush.
- Limbs shall not exceed 4 inches in diameter and not longer than 4 feet in length.
- Trees that are trimmed or cut by a contractor shall be the responsibility of the contractor to dispose of .
- Brush shall be free of weeds, garden materials, and other debris .
- The Village will not dispose of any type of stump.